Afternoon camp is 1 PM- 4 PM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: July 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, and August 1. Snacks will be provided.
If interested in Art Camp for the entire day, be sure to also register for Art Camp 4 Morning. Students attending all day camp must provide their own lunch.
Class sizes are limited
to ten children, assuring much individual interaction with the
art teachers. Classes fill quickly, early enrollment is highly
encouraged! * Additional siblings are 10% off.
Ask about becoming an Art Center Member at time of registration. You will save 20% on selected classes with a Sioux City Art Center membership. Register online www.siouxcityartcenter.org, over the phone 712-279-6272 ext. 200, or drop in at the Sioux City Art Center, 225 Nebraska Street.
THE GILCHRIST LEARNING CENTER REGISTRATION &
• Registration closes two days before the start of a class.
• Class sizes are limited and enrollment is a first-come,
first-served basis. Unfortunately, the Gilchrist Learning Center is unable to
prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to
attend. The Gilchrist Learning Center strives to provide the highest quality
art classes with various media for all ages. We value your feedback. If you
would like to share your experience or have questions or concerns, please email
us at [email protected].
• Inclement weather: At times due to weather, it may be
necessary to cancel a class. If classes are cancelled due to hazardous weather
conditions, a makeup class will be scheduled.
• The Gilchrist Learning Center course cancellation policy:
Occasionally the Gilchrist Learning Center may find it necessary to cancel a
course or workshop due to low enrollment or other scheduling
conflicts. If this occurs, registered students will be contacted and allowed to
transfer to another class or be refunded the full course tuition and any
• Student cancellation policy: Students will receive a 75%
refund of tuition if a request to withdraw is received by the Gilchrist
Learning Center Education Department no later than 7 days prior to the
first day of the course. Request to withdraw from a course, less than 7
days prior to the first class session will not be eligible for tuition
refunds. If you register for a class or workshop last minute (within 1 week of
the class), this cancellation policy still applies.
• Summer Art Camp class cancellations require a minimum of 2 weeks' notice prior to the first day of camp to be eligible for a partial tuition refund. Please email your request
to withdraw to: [email protected].
You may also call and request to withdraw at (712) 279-6272.
• Registration agreement statement: I understand and agree that when I register, I have obligated myself to pay for the courses and all other charges related to this registration. If I decide to
cancel my registration, I understand that the date I officially
withdraw will determine the amount of refund, if any, I will receive.