Tuesdays after school, students will have an opportunity to experience the enjoyment and satisfaction of working with clay and creating with their hands. Children will participate in creating interesting clay projects: molding animal sculptures and creating many types of functional bowls and pots. Instruction will be adapted to individual levels.
Best for children ages 8 - 10. Classes run January 7 - February 25 (8 weeks), Tuesdays, 4:30 – 6:00pm
Ask about becoming an Art Center Member at time of registration. You will save 20% on selected classes with a Sioux City Art Center membership. Register online www.siouxcityartcenter.org/membership, over the phone 712-279-6272 ext. 200, or drop in at the Sioux City Art Center, 225 Nebraska Street.
THE GILCHRIST LEARNING CENTER REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
• Registration closes two days before the start of a class.
• Class sizes are limited and enrollment is a first-come, first-served basis. Unfortunately, the Gilchrist Learning Center is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. The Gilchrist Learning Center strives to provide the highest quality art classes with various media for all ages. We value your feedback. If you would like to share your experience or have questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected]
• Inclement weather: At times due to weather, it may be necessary to cancel a class. If classes are cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, a makeup class will be scheduled.
• The Gilchrist Learning Center course cancellation policy: Occasionally the Gilchrist Learning Center may find it necessary to cancel a course or workshop due to low enrollment or other scheduling conflicts. If this occurs, registered students will be contacted and allowed to transfer to another class or be refunded the full course tuition and any additional fees.
• Student cancellation policy: Students will receive a 75% refund of tuition if a request to withdraw is received by the Gilchrist Learning Center Education Department no later than 7 days prior to the first day of the course. Request to withdraw from a course, less than 7 days prior to the first class session will not be eligible for tuition refunds. If you register for a class or workshop last minute (within 1 week of the class), this cancellation policy still applies. Please email your request to withdraw to: [email protected] You may also call and request to withdraw at (712) 279-6272.
• Registration agreement statement: I understand and agree that when I register, I have obligated myself to pay for the courses and all other charges related to this registration. If registering by bank card, I authorize the Sioux City Art Center to charge my account the amount noted. If I decide to cancel my registration, I understand that the date I officially withdraw will determine the amount of refund, if any, I will receive.